This is a simple scene for testing out the running in place mechanic I have been working on. Directions follow, but basically you run in place and travel in the direction pointed to by your hips.
If you try it out I would love to hear your feedback, so please contact me [ email | twitter ] with your thoughts.
- Press both touchpads while the controllers are at your hips and run in place to go forward
- Doing the same while initially moving backward should move you backwards
- Press the triggers to fire off little spheres from each controller
- Press both grips to toggle using the Chaperone while running in place
- Press both app menu buttons to toggle LAZY MODE
- Pressing 1-9 on the keyboard will change the speed multiplier. Default is 3.